Landgutgasse 1, 1100 Wien
Mag. Klaus Hofmann
SportyBoard Safety instructions / Disclaimer
- The SportyBoard works best on non-slip, flat, hard surfaces.
- The SportyBoard can slip on some surfaces during some exercises. Don´t make violent jumping or running exercises, when the SportyBoard is on a slippery floor.
- Don´t use the SportyBoard when it is wet. If you have very sweaty feet, then exercise with sportshoes.
- Always roll up with the printed surface facing outwards, this can greatly reduce the rolling up of corners and edges.
- Not all exercises are suitable for everyone. Before attempting a new exercise take into account factors such as flexibility, strength, and overall health to determine whether or not a particular exercise is appropriate for you.
- You should consult with a doctor, a physician or a qualified professional before beginning any exercise, especially if you have any preexisting health conditions or are pregnant.
- As with any exercise program, if at any point during your workout you begin to feel faint, dizzy, or have physical discomfort, you should stop immediately and consult a physician.
- The presented exercises, like any other exercises, are inherently dangerous and can result in personal injury. Any injury sustained from proper or improper use of the presented exercises is solely the responsibility of the exerciser. SportyBoard and its partners disclaim any liability from injury sustained from the use of presented or not presented exercises on the SportyBoard.
- Many of the suggested exercises are intended for children. If used by children, a responsible person (teacher, parent, etc.) should be present to ensure proper performance of the exercises and compliance with safety instructions.